If you have suggestions for other architects who should participate, please add them to this page. For now, in the interest of limiting complexity, we'll take care of inviting them. That may change in the future.
Both names and email addresses, please: Richard and I know a lot of people, but we don't know everyone.
Name | email | notes (why should this person participate?)
Frank Buschmann mailto:email@example.com (contacted)
- Key individual in the patterns community, coauthor of many books in the Pattern-Oriented Software Architecture series.
Jon Jagger mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org (contacted)
- Convenor of ECMA C# panel and coauthor of Annotated C# Standard.
Andy Longshaw mailto:email@example.com (contacted)
- Consultant and coauthor of Architecting Enterprise Solutions.
Doug Schmidt firstname.lastname@example.org (contacted)
- Creator of the ACE framework and TAO middleware and author of a number of books on related topics, including coauthor in the Pattern-Oriented Software Architecture series.
Martin Fowler mailto:email@example.com
- Consultant, writer and blogger on architecture. Author of many books including Patterns of Enterprise Application Architecture
Grady Booch mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- IBM Fellow, major influence in software practice and collector of architectural patterns
Dan North mailto:email@example.com
- Consultant, agile practitioner and originator of BDD.