Chapters for AOC
Back to WikiContent:Community_Portal
Important Note: We are in the process of contacting these people - some of them have NOT agreed to participate yet!
- Dawn Foster, Danese Cooper, and Andy Oram: AOC Introduction with Benefits and Types of Communities
- Dawn Foster: AOC Managing Communities
- Danese Cooper: Corporate Communities
- Tara Hunt: Measuring the Health of your community? - Maybe (checking with her publisher on cross-posting a chapter)
- Kaliya Hamlin: Role of Face-to-Face Interaction in Building and Complementing Online Community - Interested.
- Karl Fogel: Dealing with difficult community members - Interested.
- Liz Henry: Wiki Communities - Interested
- Eric von Hippel: Community Driven Innovation - Doesn't have time to write something new, but might be able to republish something??
- June Holley: Network Weaving - Contacted, but not confirmed.
- Jean Russell: Nurturing or Flow in Do-Good (socially-responsible) Communities - Interested
- Brian Behlendorf: Growing a community (lessons learned from Apache) - Contacted, but not confirmed.
- Sulamita Garcia: Communities Across Continents: How They are Different - Interested
- William Hurley aka whurley: Community status - Interested
- Zaheda Bhorat: Non-Developer Contributions to Developer Communities - Contacted, but not confirmed.
- Zak Greant: Managing Community Issues with Issue Trackers - Interested
- TBD?: How communities of disabled people can organize themselves using online media (recommended as a chapter by Beth Noveck)
- Beth Noveck with David Johnson: Visualization Technologies -- (other suggestions Sunny Fugate or Lion Kimbro)