Chapters for AOC
Back to WikiContent:Community_Portal
Important Note: We are in the process of contacting these people - some of them have NOT agreed to participate yet!
- Dawn Foster, Danese Cooper, and Andy Oram: Introduction with Benefits and Types of Communities
- Dawn Foster: Managing Communities
- Danese Cooper: Corporate Communities?
- Tim O'Reilly: Impact of Web 2.0 on Communities?
- Tara Hunt: Measuring the Health of your community?
- Kaliya Hamlin: Identity in communities?
- Karl Fogel: Dealing with difficult community members?
- Liz Henry: Wiki Communities?
- Eric von Hippel: Community Driven Innovation
- June Holley: Network Weaving
- Jean Russell: Socially Responsible Community Nurturing / Flow within Communities
- Brian Behlendorf: Growing a community (lessons learned from Apache)
- Sulamita Garcia: Women in Open Source Communities
- William Hurley aka whurley: Community status
- Zaheda Bhorat: Non-Developer Contributions to Developer Communities
- ???: Visualization Technologies