There are 3,209 total pages in the database. This includes "talk" pages, pages about WikiContent, minimal "stub" pages, redirects, and others that probably don't qualify as content pages. Excluding those, there are 688 pages that are probably legitimate content pages.
2,377 files have been uploaded.
There have been a total of 11,694,269 page views, and 18,303 page edits since WikiContent was setup. That comes to 5.70 average edits per page, and 638.93 views per edit.
The job queue length is 0.
Most viewed pages
- O'Reilly Commons (774,403)
- 97 Things Every Programmer Should Know (377,863)
- 97 Things Every Software Architect Should Know (255,661)
- Greasemonkey Hacks/Getting Started (237,321)
- 97 Things SQL (153,691)
- 97 Things Every Software Project Manager Should Know (139,267)
- Greasemonkey Hacks (128,226)
- Beautiful Data (111,498)
- PHP Cookbook (109,527)
- Snort Cookbook/Rules and Signatures (86,547)